Xbox Series X and Astro
Discus and support Xbox Series X and Astro in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Series X with the latest mixamp pro and astro a40tr. I have the latest firmware installed and the volume is never as high as it should be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sidneypierce, Apr 1, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series X and Astro
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X and Astro - Similar Threads - Series Astro
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Astro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x
in XBoX on WindowsAstro a30 no audio troubleshoot Xbox series x: I’ve been using Astro a30s for the past couple months. I was playing last night (Xbox series x) and all of the sudden, audio cut out for my Xbox. When I hook up the headset via Bluetooth to my... -
Xbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series not recognizing Astro A30 headset: The A30 is a brand new headset and it is unable to connect. The transmitter is green. I have connected the headset to the transmitter and ensured the headset is on Xbox mode in the mobile app. The... -
Astro a50 static issue on series X
in XBoX on ConsolesAstro a50 static issue on series X: I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or so on YouTube or spotify but on Netflix it... -
My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series
in XBoX AccessibilityMy astro A30 mic not working on xbox series: i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me e58234cc-5f26-4485-a6b0-8ed432b2e951 -
Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.
in XBoX on ConsolesAstro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.: My Astro A50s that I just recently had to update have never given me problems before. With that being said, even after hard resetting them and my console multiple ways, they only connect for chat... -
Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue
in XboX InsidersSeries X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue: My Series X has intermittent audio output to my soundbar. Xbox audio routes to TV via brand new 8K HDMI cable, then from TV to soundbar via Optical Audio cable. A50’s are installed via Bluetooth....