Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download.

Discus and support Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an xbox series x and when i download or update a game, all other activites that works with internet goes very very slow. Like marketplace... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joe1989-[xboxvenue], Jun 15, 2024.

  1. Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download.


    Hi, I have an xbox series x and when i download or update a game, all other activites that works with internet goes very very slow. Like marketplace opening, and showing a picture of a game. Also when i try to play diablo which is an online game, he gives me an error because he cannot login. (I think because internet is too slow).

    The intern function is by cable and i have very fast internet and router. Rhis is fore sure not the bottleneck.

    I think i have this problem for 2 years now. I was in the beta testing program for xbox, and i think i once had a pop up during downloadin a game if i want to extra fast download and i clicked yes. I then exited the beta testing program. But i think this setting is still active. Cannot find anything about this on the forums.

    Somebody recognizes this problem?

    Thanks in advance, Joey

    :)
     
    Joe1989-[xboxvenue], Jun 15, 2024
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    xbox one sereis s

    Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

    This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

    Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

    However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

    Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
  3. ngocphi Win User

    GTA V xbox one X|S version

    Xbox one isn't xbox one s or x compatible they are all compatible it's only the x that has some enhancements but generally the game will download on any xbox one

    Series x is just xbox series s or x

    Not xbox one s
  4. Tron0195 Win User

    Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

    I'm gonna goto my friends house Sunday, he also has a series x and never crashes on starfield, so I'm going to copy his download onto my series x n see how that goes...
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  6. JaredRangel Win User

    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

    Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
Thema:

Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download.

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download. - Similar Threads - series bandwidt goes

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...