Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black

Discus and support Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have xbox series x and samsung ur55 monitor and it worked awsome and looked awsome until 2 days ago this problem started happening , I am playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asrınsenkardes, Feb 20, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black


    I have xbox series x and samsung ur55 monitor and it worked awsome and looked awsome until 2 days ago this problem started happening , I am playing games just fine it looks great but when I quit the game and return to the main menu the sound us still there but the screen is black and it stay black until I unplug the monitor or unplug the hdmi and than replug it and the screen returns to normal until I exit a game again . I don't know what couses it but I would be really if someone has a solution for this .

    Thanks .

    :)
     
    asrınsenkardes, Feb 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Brian Quarman Win User

    Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

    Also another issue I'm having is on a second xbox one where it says syncing data whilst on the don't overexert yourself screen. It then takes a while to sync (or so it appears) and then goes into a black screen. I then have to use xbox home button to exit
    out. I also retried this by cancelling on the sync screen and then selected stop syncing but this time it reset to the home screen.
  3. TaffDavies Win User

    Problem reading discs

    Hi Jasmine, changed to eco and games would play but no dvd's, done a soft factory reset, uninstalled and re-installed blu ray app, it played one dvd then back to same problem screen flashes between disc and black screen then press any button and the screen
    goes black and only exit is to eject dvd and it goes back to home page, games work fine
  4. Csarebel Win User

    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

    I have found a way to correct the situation temporarily. If the base screen starts going black then press the XBox button. This will bring up a menu and the base screen will return.

    But if you exit out at this point the screen goes dark again. So, you have to use the menu to scroll down to State of Decay 2. Press the button with three lines. Pick manage game. At this point you should be able to back out of all menus and the base screen
    will remain.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S

  6. MythiX Storm Win User

    rainbow six bought on xbox one store...

    each time it's freeze, I press the xbox button on my controller and my controller vibrate, I wait 1 minute and then the screen goes black and the xbox completly freeze.
Thema:

Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x after exiting game using xbox button on the controller screen goes black - Similar Threads - series exiting game

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. how do you exit a game when playing on the xbox series s?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you exit a game when playing on the xbox series s?: I have looked online, and it says use the Large central "X" button but all that does is ask Turn Off Console Turn Off Controller Restart Console And Close a61f49b9-1bf8-4451-a0d4-8a985ff73725