xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...
Discus and support xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; very sad to see that we are being lied to about the performance of the so called next gen consoles microsoft needs to do a better job with game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew cour, Oct 12, 2023.
Thema:
xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...
Loading...
-
xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false... - Similar Threads - series advertises 120hz
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s... -
more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide
in XBoX on Consolesmore false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide: on the warhammer 40k darktide page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/warhammer-40000-darktide this game advertises 4k 60fps performance but digital foundry states otherwise In quality mode at 30...