Xbox Series X: Additional Menu

Discus and support Xbox Series X: Additional Menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I’ve had my Series X since launch and its obviously been amazing, however I do think that it would benefit greatly from an additional menu for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KKTaSsAsSiN, Jan 12, 2021.

  1. KKTaSsAsSiN
    KKTaSsAsSiN Guest

    Xbox Series X: Additional Menu


    Hey,

    I’ve had my Series X since launch and its obviously been amazing, however I do think that it would benefit greatly from an additional menu for specifically, Quick Resume.

    I personally think that it would be so helpful to see all my games and apps that are open in one menu and have the options to; Close all apps and games, close specific apps and games and to be able to manage quick resume games but in a beautifully organised
    menu. Do you not agree? And I really want the ‘close all’ option.

    Ok bye, Thanks

    :)
     
    KKTaSsAsSiN, Jan 12, 2021
    #1
  2. TheRealMC123 Win User

    Modern Warfare 2 - Shawdow Graphic Issue

    I can’t find that graphics menu on my Xbox series x? Can you show me where that menu is to fix those graphics?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

    At this time, there are no firther additions to BC being made. While it may resume sometime after the Series X launch, this is by no means guaranteed. The team is currently verifying every single existing Xbox game that runs in the one works on Series
    X
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

    Virtual Reality

    Hiya !!

    At the moment, there is no word on any additional hardware that will be available for the XBOX Series X console released later this year. :)

    Happy Gaming!!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Backwards Compatibility

    I'm not sure what you mean by being 'left out'? The BC program for original Xbox and 360 games has been suspended. Other than 'FPS boost for Xbox One games on Series X|S, there are no additional BC games for Series X|S consoles.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

    It would just like to add that Series X|S games are developed to only use faster storage. Not only is this storage totally different to a mechanical hard drive, the way games are loaded is also different. In addition, the Xbox Series X|S hardware can leverage additional resources to load to games from internal SSD or external SSD's even faster, what Microsoft calls its Xbox 'Velocity Architecture'.

    As previously stated, you're never going to be able load your Xbox Series X games from an external hard drive. They're just too slow.
Thema:

Xbox Series X: Additional Menu

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X: Additional Menu - Similar Threads - Series Additional Menu

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Why cant i get halo 3 xbox 360 addition on xbox series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get halo 3 xbox 360 addition on xbox series S: It wont let me download it cause it says its not currently available 446b37fa-95e9-4378-8380-8d99407accd4
  10. XBox Series X - Additional Storage

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X - Additional Storage: Understand the Seagate Expansion Drive is the official product for installation of games and saving game saves. I also found that the XSX accepts external HDD/SSD that are NOT the Seagate...