Xbox series x accessories app does not load

Discus and support Xbox series x accessories app does not load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I select the Xbox accessories on my Xbox series x the screen flashes and it brings me back to the original screen. I’m unable to open anything and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuSchnickens, Apr 22, 2022.

1. FuSchnickens
    FuSchnickens Guest

When I select the Xbox accessories on my Xbox series x the screen flashes and it brings me back to the original screen. I’m unable to open anything and configure my headset. Any ideas what’s happening?

Thanks

:)

FuSchnickens, Apr 22, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

You can also try doing an offline system update by downloading the OSU File here.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Once you download the Offline System Update File onto your PC, you can see it as a a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into your Xbox, the offline system update will be enabled.
  3. FuSchnickens Win User

The problem is that I can’t even uninstall the app. It doesn’t give me an option. Thanks
  4. ImAice Win User

Have you tried connecting to a different network such as hotspot then reinstall the app?
  5. FuSchnickens Win User

I don’t have an option to update the controller. Just Orion’s for mapping etc
  6. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.

To remove your account:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

To add it again:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Sign in.

Select Add & manage.

Select Add new.

Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

Solution 3. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x accessories app does not load - Similar Threads - series accessories app

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  5. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  6. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  7. Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi there, I have bought a brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller today, hoping to start using it on the PC. After plugging it in for the first time, I was told I need to update it threw the...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc: Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc with a usb-c cord and the xbox button keeps flashing and wont connect on bluetooth either 7aa901d7-8702-4c78-ba21-2cc5e4476f3f
  9. cant configure my elite series 2 with accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant configure my elite series 2 with accessories app: This is as far as i get every time. have done all troubleshooting steps, updates uninstalled reinstalled. help would ber great [img] 07ef4543-19a4-4f38-883f-ef417a1e945a
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 firmware STILL not supported on Xbox Accessories App

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 firmware STILL not supported on Xbox Accessories App: From what I can tell, this issue has been around for many months, if not for a year+ Previous post on this same topic -...