Xbox Series X|: A new way to co-op... mabye

Discus and support Xbox Series X|: A new way to co-op... mabye in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, good people of Microsoft, I had a question about controllers. I have an extra keyboard and mouse and my sister wants to play halo with me... is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Void's Angler, Jul 25, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X|: A new way to co-op... mabye


    Hello, good people of Microsoft, I had a question about controllers.

    I have an extra keyboard and mouse and my sister wants to play halo with me... is it possible to have a keyboard and mouse as a separate player?

    It would be split-screen, so I am on the controller (top screen) and my sister is playing with the keyboard and mouse (bottom screen)

    Just reply for clarification or if this does not exist where can I request a feature?

    Thanks,

    The

    :)
     
    Void's Angler, Jul 25, 2021
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Xbox Series X|: A new way to co-op... mabye

    Hi ! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Good question. I've heard similar requests like that though and to be honest, that would really be great if that feature will be added soon. For now, what you can do is to include that here and let's home that they will included that soon.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. TuPaco Grande Win User

    Dying light 2 Coop Bug (Unable to join game)

    I believe Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen Co-Op yet. We have a Series X and Xbox One X. My boys can't play together.
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    My concerns about Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

    That wasn't the real co-op mode though. that was just the defend mode. The real Co-op on GRAW 1 and 2 was a series of linked missions. and then with GRAW 2 they added GR missions as co-op ones. and they were all way more fun than the defend mode.
  5. AXLE Storms Win User

    Dying light 2 Coop Bug (Unable to join game)

    I believe Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen Co-Op yet. We have a Series X and Xbox One X. My boys can't play together.
    oh ok thanks
  6. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

    Suggestions

    I would certainly recommend Portal 2. It's a fantastic co-op game, and you get a great singleplayer to get with it!

    Any of the Lego games, though Clone Wars and Pirates are the best out of the series in my view. The new Green Lantern game is surprisingly fun in co-op.
Thema:

Xbox Series X|: A new way to co-op... mabye

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X|: A new way to co-op... mabye - Similar Threads - Series mabye

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...