Xbox series x 4K uhd movies

Discus and support Xbox series x 4K uhd movies in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I been having trouble with my Xbox series x with playing 4K movies when I watch my movies the picture/crumble just freaks out anybody know a fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AJL1BZ, Apr 11, 2022.

  1. AJL1BZ
    AJL1BZ Guest

    Xbox series x 4K uhd movies


    Hi I been having trouble with my Xbox series x with playing 4K movies when I watch my movies the picture/crumble just freaks out anybody know a fix?

    :)
     
    AJL1BZ, Apr 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Purchasing 4k movied

    Not all movies may be released in 4K

    Yes im aware of this, but the movie the movies that i was planning on purchasing had an info box which said „this movie is available in 4k UHD HDR etc...“ it just doesn‘t give me the 4k UHD option in the quality settings
    Which Xbox One do you own? the Original, the S or the X?
  3. ngocphi Win User

    philips 4k tv not displaying 4k in my xbox series x

    First you need hdmi2.1

    Second series s isn't a 4k console and wouldn't recommend it because of the design

    Because Irs not a 4k console it doesn't need UHD files making games smaller for the reduce space and power of the series s as thats how smart delivery is designed

    Most games will only do 960p

    It will struggle with anything above 1080p

    It can do 4k movie streaming but not gaming

    If you wanted 4k gaming you should've bought series x or xbox one x
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Why are my games looking so bad even though I have 4K settings enabled?

    The console can play 4k games you need an Xbox one x or higher

    The Xbox one s can do 4k uhd movies disks and streams.but not games
  5. cpt sheridan Win User

    2001 Space Odyssey 4KUHD 0x91d70001 error 🙄

    It seems to be a common problem with certain 4K UHD Blue Ray disks on the Xbox One and Series X.

    My Xbox One X refuses to play certain 4K UHD Blue Ray disks as well and I know it's not the disks that's causing the problem as they play on my stand alone 4K Blue Ray player.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox One Graphics Completely Messed Up Unless I'm Playing Games That Allow 4K

    Xbox one does NOT SUPPORT 4K gaming

    Only the xbox one x and series x

    One S nor the original and the series s allows it due to lack of power

    Fyi xbox one s only supports 4k movies and streaming

    Not games

    They downgrade your resolution if it's not supported kn yoir console

    So unless syou have.an xbox one x or.series x you don't have 4k

    Even if the.game.supports it that's the max resolution not what the game.will.run.at.if you don't meet the above requirements

    The discoloration is due to switching back and forth

    Unless you havr an x or series x you should nt be running it unless you calibrate it to your tv for streaming and uhd movies which you can with the wizard

    Because you are trying to turn on hdr in gaming when your console cannot if you don't havr an one x or serirs x or ps5
Thema:

Xbox series x 4K uhd movies

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x 4K uhd movies - Similar Threads - series uhd movies

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  10. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...