Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!

Discus and support Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player has problems! On my 4K Blu-Ray copy of 8 Mile (I got back in November I think and it was in brand new condition),... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Moby 3174, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Moby 3174
    Moby 3174 Guest

The Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player has problems! On my 4K Blu-Ray copy of 8 Mile (I got back in November I think and it was in brand new condition), it freezes, flickers or glitches then it skips a few seconds ahead I guess. Also, when I finish Back to the Past on Disc 2 of my DVD copy of SpongeBob SquarePants: Complete Seventh Season (I got back in September and it was in brand new condition), the screen goes black and it won't go back to the main menu. Pretty, pretty, please, please, please fix it now!

:)

Moby 3174, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Moby 3174 Win User

https://youtu.be/8y4CBCnf728

https://youtube.com/shorts/IL6Czq_LHsc?feature=share

These are me, my problems and my Xbox Series X.
  3. Moby 3174 Win User

If this problem happens again, I'm gonna try those steps.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Im sorry but all of these sound like damaged/defective discs, the problems are too specific, . Please try the discs in another player
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Have you tried these disks in another player?
  6. CarTzy Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT! - Similar Threads - Series Blu Ray

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Xbox series X blu ray playback

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X blu ray playback: Xbox series X blu ray playback randomly zooms in and out slightly while playing a movie. Its very sporadic. Xbox is up to date, discs are immaculate, no fingerprints, scratches, etc. I'm re...
  4. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  5. Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs: I am talking specifically about a brand new blu ray box set of The Pacific. Discs 1,3 and 5 work ok but discs 2 and 3 dont,i load in the disc,the screen goes black and stays black....nothing. Ive...
  6. I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most...
  7. “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”

in XboX Insiders
    “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”: Sup guy’s, so my series X is only a year old and the Actual disc drive has NEVER been used more then 3 times for Halo MCC (not including now)! Never had any issues in the past! Right after I...
  8. Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray: Copy and paste post from another person with the same issue that got no answers: tried installing forza horizon with a disc on my Xbox series X as it is now backwards compatible. insert the disc...
  9. Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?: I tried playing some of my 4Ks like The Incredibles and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and they seem to be buggy when played on Series X. They work just fine on my dedicated player. Good examples of these...
  10. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...