Xbox series X 4K 144hz
Discus and support Xbox series X 4K 144hz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox series X and purchased the Acer Nitro XV282K monitor witch is hdmi 2.1 and runs 4K at 144hz but my Xbox says it is not supported. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by graysonglasgow, May 15, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox series X 4K 144hz
Loading...
-
Xbox series X 4K 144hz - Similar Threads - series 144hz
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...
in XBoX Games and AppsHello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a -
144hz issue (Xbox series s) Lenovo monitor
in XboX Insiders144hz issue (Xbox series s) Lenovo monitor: I have the Lenovo g24-10. I've recently bought an Xbox series s and I realised I'm only running 60fps, I checked the monitor settings and it says I'm only running 60hz! I have no pc to change the... -
If I bought a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed...
in XBoX on ConsolesIf I bought a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed...: If I was to buy a monitor that has 144hz-160hz capability for my Xbox series s will I be maxed out at 120hz ? And do I need anything specific to play games at 120hz or higher?...