Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem

Discus and support Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I recently bought xbox series x and bought a tcl c728 screen that supports 4k@120fpa, the two devices work fine but when I activate 120... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alijuba11, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. Alijuba11
    Alijuba11 Guest

    Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem



    Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem [​IMG]
    Hello, I recently bought xbox series x and bought a tcl c728 screen that supports 4k@120fpa, the two devices work fine but when I activate 120 fps on 4k blinking happens and it shows no signal . and on 4k@60fps work just fine

    I tried another xbox series x and same problem

    I turn vrr off and same problem

    The screen is up to the latest update and the xbox is on the latest update

    :)
     
    Alijuba11, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. non one c Win User

    Xbox Series S does not and will not support 2K at 120hz with HDMI 2.0

    HDMI 2.0 only supports 1440p60 or 1080p120.
    If you want a higher resolution with 120fps, you'll need a HDMI 2.1 cable.

    Your Series S also supports 4k with up to 120fps, just like the Series X.

    You can find more info here Set up 4K gaming at 120 Hz on Xbox Series X | Xbox Support when you expand the "Enable 120 Hz without 4K" Tab.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

    series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

    Xbox Series X at 4k 120fps can only be used through HDMI 2.1. From what I can tell, your monitor only has HDMI 2.0.
  5. Fatalechips Win User

    Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem

    It's not officially released yet. I got it from tclupdates telegram here : https://t.me/tclupdates/70

    It's an img file so you have to unzip it and put the .img file on a USB and proceed to flashing by pushing the power button (on the back of the tv not on the remote) for several seconds when tv is off. Be carrefull it will erase everything else on your tv !
  6. Fatalechips Win User

    Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem

    UPDATE: FIXED BY LATEST TCL C728/C825 FIRMWARE : V078!
Thema:

Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem - Similar Threads - series 4k@120fps problem

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...