Xbox series x 2k 120hrz support

Discus and support Xbox series x 2k 120hrz support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to play games at over 60fps on my LG monitor. There is no option to enable 120fps at 1440p or 1080p in the display settings. my monitor:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SUPERIVORY, Dec 21, 2020.

  1. SUPERIVORY
    SUPERIVORY Guest

    Xbox series x 2k 120hrz support


    I am unable to play games at over 60fps on my LG monitor. There is no option to enable 120fps at 1440p or 1080p in the display settings.

    my monitor:

    LG 32GK650F-B 32 Inch UltraGear™ QHD Gaming Monitor with FreeSync™

    :)
     
    SUPERIVORY, Dec 21, 2020
    #1
  2. xxALICEinOZxx Win User

    Profile tampering

    What you are describing sounds like a lag or latency issue to me, and not a problem with the controller itself. To test this theory I searched 2k19 lag issues and found a 2K series Network Troubleshooting Guide at support.2k.com . It seems you are not alone
    in expieriencing these issues within 2K series games. A number of players across all platforms seem to have the same performance issues when going live. I would reach out to 2K for support as well as it seems the issue is within the 2K series games.

    https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009703134-how-to-chat-with-2k-support
  3. Yeneca. Win User

    Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

    Nba 2k won’t support crossplay on Xbox one the developers unfortunately said it’s for Xbox series and ps5 consoles only
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

    Nba 2k21

    Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

    Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

    Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  5. RJHaines Win User

    Game Crashing

    Yes

    Series x

    No

    Yes headset dongle

    Only after the 1st quarter in 2k rec games… no other mode at all
  6. Orion Boomer Win User

    (NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

    I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
Thema:

Xbox series x 2k 120hrz support

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x 2k 120hrz support - Similar Threads - series 120hrz support

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x 2k support