Xbox Series X 120FPS Question
Discus and support Xbox Series X 120FPS Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, so I'm hoping to steel some knowledge of someone. So yesterday I got the Xbox Series X and I wanted to try Gears 5 out at 120FPS. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItzSimoFTW, Nov 12, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series X 120FPS Question
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X 120FPS Question - Similar Threads - Series 120FPS Question
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e -
Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S
in XBoX on ConsolesMonitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor... -
Will an MSI G27C4 E2 monitor and an Xbox series S be able to run 120fps paired together?
in XBoX on WindowsWill an MSI G27C4 E2 monitor and an Xbox series S be able to run 120fps paired together?: I'm having trouble pairing these 2 so fortnite will run at 120fps. The monitor is is set at 120hz the Xbox is set 120hz at 1080p but the game stays on 60fps, no setting shows up under video and...