Xbox series s

Discus and support Xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! When I have my Xbox Series S standing up, it makes a grinding noise from the fan. But when it's flat, it's completely fine, just a bit of noise... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WHYUMADBRO3601, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Xbox series s

Hi! When I have my Xbox Series S standing up, it makes a grinding noise from the fan. But when it's flat, it's completely fine, just a bit of noise when I get close to the fan.

:)

WHYUMADBRO3601, Nov 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

There is no xbox S

And yes there is a difference

Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  3. ngocphi Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  4. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I unmute my Xbox one series s ??

Fyi thete is no xbox one series s

There is Xbox one s and there are xbox series consoles
  6. CornealPlains0 Win User

How to fix dlc that I have bought.

Hello, is this to work on Xbox series s or for steam, I play on Xbox series s.
Thema:

Xbox series s

1. Xbox series s - Similar Threads - series

2. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s: I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03
  3. Xbox Series S crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S crashing: Fortnite keeps crashing on my Xbox series S, I’ve reinstalled and it hasn’t stopped.This is the only game it happens on. 47c7c5ed-4d50-4b8a-806f-3c1a8d18defd
  4. My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series

in XBoX Accessibility
    My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series: i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me e58234cc-5f26-4485-a6b0-8ed432b2e951
  5. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  6. Elite Series 2, Anyone Else Having Issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2, Anyone Else Having Issues?: Hi. Is anyone else having issues with the Elite Series 2 after the latest insider firmware build for it? Namely having to hold down the "letter" buttons for a single press, no matter where you...
  7. How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s: I was recently thinking of buying a series s to play newer games and was thinking of also using it to play my 360 game discs I have where some are still backwards compatible. I know that there is...
  8. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...
  9. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  10. Why isn't discord working on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't discord working on xbox series x: The past the 3 days I haven't been able to link my discord to my xbox. Iv tried many things but nothing seems to work. Even when I do link it and it says it has connected I check and it asked to...