XBox Series S

Discus and support XBox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I purchase the xbox series s, do I have to repurchase all my games that are on disk? 1e69eb69-14d0-49c6-98a3-7229027e81f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PappyHiznaneck, Jan 21, 2022.

  1. XBox Series S


    If I purchase the xbox series s, do I have to repurchase all my games that are on disk?

    :)
     
    PappyHiznaneck, Jan 21, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

    XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

    so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  6. ngocphi Win User

    How do I unmute my Xbox one series s ??

    Fyi thete is no xbox one series s

    There is Xbox one s and there are xbox series consoles
Thema:

XBox Series S

Loading...
  1. XBox Series S - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  8. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  9. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...