Xbox Series S, Xbox One Media Remote and HDMI-CEC problems
Discus and support Xbox Series S, Xbox One Media Remote and HDMI-CEC problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I have some problem with 2 things, but it's tie. I have a Xbox Series S and TV LG 49LF630V, that's old TV panel, but it have HDMI-CEC (or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by redheatORhat, Jan 7, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series S, Xbox One Media Remote and HDMI-CEC problems
Loading...
-
Xbox Series S, Xbox One Media Remote and HDMI-CEC problems - Similar Threads - Series Media Remote
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox Series X alerts "Online for * hour" for every hour even in Home UI or media apps...
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X alerts "Online for * hour" for every hour even in Home UI or media apps...: My Xbox Series X alerts "Online for * hour" for every hour even downloading games or apps in Home UI or running media apps(YouTube, Netflix, Media(CD)Player, Blu-Ray Player etc). I understand... -
Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB
in XBoX on ConsolesManage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external... -
Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has... -
Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...
in XBoX on ConsolesMedia Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...: I am trying to view my screenshots and clips on my Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive but when I access the Media Player app it tells me to sign in and none of my captures are in the hard... -
Windows Media Player on Xbox Series X crashes after switching to another app
in XBoX on WindowsWindows Media Player on Xbox Series X crashes after switching to another app: If I'm playing a song on windows media player, and I switch to another app, the song plays in the background for around 4 seconds before stopping and the app crashes entirely.... -
Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control: Hello, I recently upgraded from the Xbox One X to the Series X earlier this month. In the same time, I have decided to cut the cord on cable and only go with streaming services. The Series X will...