Xbox Series S/X recording.

Discus and support Xbox Series S/X recording. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I found out that you can record up to one hour in 4K as long you have connected a 3.0 USB external HHD. But if I decide to record in 720p or in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luis E. Romero Diaz, May 28, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S/X recording.

Hi, I found out that you can record up to one hour in 4K as long you have connected a 3.0 USB external HHD. But if I decide to record in 720p or in 1080p, do I still get only one hour of recording?

:)

Luis E. Romero Diaz, May 28, 2023
  2. Ewoody147 Win User

I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

I have hot down an xbox one and loaded into roblox and it records perfectly fine so its an issue with the series x. i dont know about series s or other variants of the xbox one but there is still no fix so far
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I originally purchased Dead Rising Off the Record in 2012. It is not showing up in my owned games.

Dead Rising 2 off the Record was released for the Xbox 360 back in 2012, and is not backward compatible on the Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S. That is why it will not show in your game library. The page you linked to was for the Xbox One version of the game which was released in 2016. If you want to play the game on the Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S, then you will need to purchase the Xbox One version of the game.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

Hi,

On an Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox S, yes.

On an Xbox Series X or Series S, no.
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

Xbox Series S/X recording.

1. Xbox Series S/X recording. - Similar Threads - Series recording

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. how do i get (record) the chat audio from my Xbox series x to my evga xr1 connected to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get (record) the chat audio from my Xbox series x to my evga xr1 connected to my pc: I currently have the xr1 setup correctly, as per the instructions and evga. I am running OBS which is the native program. I have a microphone setup to record my audio (my voice only) and the video...
  4. Series X. When recording to an external SSD, the system will say it's recording, but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X. When recording to an external SSD, the system will say it's recording, but the...: This has only started recently in the past month or so. Previously it had worked flawlessly. But now it's intermittent. Sometimes it records the second I hit the hotkey, other times it will start...
  5. Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD: I Want To Know Can I capture a 60 Min 1080 60fps video on XBOX Series X With USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD. f00c906d-d721-405d-a73e-e6a97d58e790
  6. Series X is forcing LG CX to record?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X is forcing LG CX to record?: I just started getting this message on my LG CX TV. "Content is not available while recording. Do you want to stop recording and play the content?" Replying `Yes` or `No` does not help because...
  7. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...
  8. Recording time and recoding party chat on Series X or S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording time and recoding party chat on Series X or S: Seriously Microsoft! This is not acceptable to record only the last 1 minutes or the last 3 minutes of what happened in a game on the series x or s! On ps5 we can record the last 60 minutes!...
  9. Recording with the Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording with the Elite Series 2 Controller: I just got the Xbox Series 2 controller. Learn how to record clips however it doesn’t go back the pass few seconds like the regular controllers do. Is there a fix for this?...
  10. Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?: my xbox series s wont record clips or screenshots but if i double click it starts recording! i checked storage and i have over 100gb free so whats the issue here? thanks ps. it only seem...