Xbox Series S/X Freeze, Crash, then back to Homescreen

Discus and support Xbox Series S/X Freeze, Crash, then back to Homescreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have issue from my xbox series x. The console will be freeze then back to homescreen, but this issue only happen on several games. From my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lail N Pratama, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S/X Freeze, Crash, then back to Homescreen

Hello,

I have issue from my xbox series x. The console will be freeze then back to homescreen, but this issue only happen on several games.

From my investigation, the console will crash when i try to play game with codename gen:scarlett for example (FH5, FIFA22, MK11) and the console will running well if the game with codename gen:durango like (AC Origins, For Honor, UFC4).

Xbox Series S/X Freeze, Crash, then back to Homescreen [​IMG]

Xbox Series S/X Freeze, Crash, then back to Homescreen [​IMG]

I already reinstall game, re-add account, go offline, clear mac address, reset console, and offline system update but the result still same. There anyone have experience like this too and how to fix it?

Thank.

:)

Lail N Pratama, Mar 20, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Lail. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Since you have tried a lot of troubleshooting steps already and the issue only happens to certain games. It needs to be reported properly so that it can be investigated.

You will need to download the report a problem app and use it.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  3. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
  4. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  5. DanielSchnell2 Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

it's pissing me really off.

I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )

The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  6. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S/X Freeze, Crash, then back to Homescreen - Similar Threads - Series Freeze Crash

2. freeze games in xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    freeze games in xbox series s: Hello i play with xbox series s from one month ago games freeze for 3 second some times in all games (even single player games ) this don't happen in dashboard I did everything, even factory...
  3. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  4. Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield freezing on Home Screen (Xbox Series X): Hello! We were playing starfield last night (12/28). After we turned off the game, we ate dinner then went to play again. Upon reaching the Home Screen where it says “press any button to start”...
  5. my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry game how can i fix it?: my xbox series s is freezing while i playing evry games i checked all thing i don’t know why my xbox doing that i tried all thing (internet,cleaning,restarting, deleting all local saved,)i tried...
  6. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  7. Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x: Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now everytime i want to play the game on random...
  8. Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]: Hello I am playing Starfield on Xbox Serie S. The more I play, the less the game is stable. It crashes/freezes every one hour now (i have been playing more than 150h and the issue started around...
  9. Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox One S (Not Series) suddenly Slow, Freezing, and Crashing?: The problems: Boot up is slower by a minute or two Home Menu will lag, freeze for a couple of minutes I have only 3 games installed and this is what happens with each: Forza 7: Came with the...
  10. Help with account recovery /New series x stuttering/flashing/freezing/crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with account recovery /New series x stuttering/flashing/freezing/crashing: I need help recovering my main account as well as help with a new series x freezing/crashing. I have forgotten my password to log in. I have tried all other options including the recovery form. I...