Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller.

Discus and support Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to use an xbox series controller on my pc but it has so much delay it is unplayable. but when i try my roommates xbox one controller it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bezzibtw, Dec 22, 2022.

1. bezzibtw
    bezzibtw Guest

Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller.

I was trying to use an xbox series controller on my pc but it has so much delay it is unplayable. but when i try my roommates xbox one controller it works just fine. so i went and got my own xbox one controller and again it works just fine. Can someone please tell me how to fix this so I can use a new series controller instead of having to search for a working used xbox one controller.

:)

bezzibtw, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hello bezzibtw,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hello bezzibtw,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you want to know how to fix Xbox series s/x controller as it has a very delayed response rate and very unplayable controller when you connect it your PC.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• What version of Windows are you currently using? To check your Windows version> Just press your Windows key and type in: winver then just press enter.

• What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Aside from the one's you have already mentioned?

• Have you already tried to update your controller firmware?

In the meantime, we would like you to try the steps provided from this link: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If the issue still persists, please let us know so we can continue our conversation about this matter.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

4. Sun Khou Win User

Hi bezzibtw,

We are very sorry for the late response,

We just want to know if you have already tried the steps provided from this link: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If yes, kindly please provide us with an update about your concern. So we can continue our conversation about this matter.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

standard xbox one controllers have been replaced with the series s/x controllers that work with all xbox one consoles and the new series s and x and even pc. they are readily in stock all over the uk, try argos.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller. - Similar Threads - series controller has

2. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  3. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  4. My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work: I usually play on my pc with my xbox controller connected via USB. Today when hopped on and played for 2 mins, I've noticed none of my inputs were going through and the controller was not on. I...
  5. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  6. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  7. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...
  8. My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...: After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift. It's just doing it for no reason! This is a...
  9. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  10. Xbox series x controller has stickdrift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller has stickdrift: once i press my left thumbstick up or down it keeps moving in that direction even though the stick returned to the middl. i tried cleaning my controller with alcohol and air duster but it doesnt...