Xbox Series S/X - Backorder Option

Discus and support Xbox Series S/X - Backorder Option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why is it that we the consumer can’t backorder any edition of Xbox Series S/X? We could pay Microsoft/retail for the console in full and be put on a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itsOpolity, Sep 13, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series S/X - Backorder Option


    Why is it that we the consumer can’t backorder any edition of Xbox Series S/X? We could pay Microsoft/retail for the console in full and be put on a waiting list that’s on a first come first serve basis. It’s a win/win scenario for all parties involved.

    1st - scalpers would be non-existent 2nd - Microsoft/Retail get money upfront 3rd - We are guaranteed the console of our choosing, whether it be a normal Xbox Series S/X or a limited edition version

    It shouldn’t be so difficult to secure your console of you want. If we could backorder the consoles, then everyone is happy. Microsoft and Xbox teams, please make this happen

    submitted by /u/itsOpolity
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/itsOpolity, Sep 13, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Is my xbox from the series one or s

    There is no One is series consoles

    Xbox one games are not listed by x or s

    They are all xbox one games

    Series consoles are xbox series s or x that's it

    Digital or disk thata all the options you get
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can you play Current gen versions on Next gen?

    Both games use smart delivery, so can only download the Xbox Series X|S version of the game on the Xbox Series X|S. If you want to play the Xbox One versions, then playing on the Xbox One is your only option.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    I got a Xbox series s and can't access my GTA+

    Are you sure it's not an xbox one s ?

    Xbox one games don't have s /x they are just xbox one games

    You have games that have xbox one x enhanced but that is optional

    They still work with xbox ones

    Series consoles don't have Xbox one in their name they are just xbox series s/x period
  5. Randy Bermudez Win User

    Does anyone know if crossplay option will be returning MW2 on Xbox system even if I had to wait weeks or months please let me know

    when you said series did you mean Xbox series type and

    if Xbox series s/x has cross play option for mw2 it's it possible from to download mw2 on Xbox series s if

    it has cross play on this game.
  6. dempup Win User

    Xbox Series X External HDD compatability

Thema:

Xbox Series S/X - Backorder Option

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S/X - Backorder Option - Similar Threads - Series Backorder Option

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...