Xbox series S won’t launch anything

Discus and support Xbox series S won’t launch anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series S will not launch anything, no games or apps, only settings. I have power cycled it factory reset it but keeping my games and apps but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrettMacArthur, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Xbox series S won’t launch anything

My Xbox series S will not launch anything, no games or apps, only settings. I have power cycled it factory reset it but keeping my games and apps but nothing works, it still just tells me that the games and apps are taking to long to start. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

BrettMacArthur, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Maurice✔️1 Win User

I have the same issue as. They told me to just send my Xbox in for repairs.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, please remove the external hard drive then perform a powercycle on your console, keep it unplugged before trying any game. If it worked without the hard drive it means that the hard drive is corrupted.

If there is no external hard drive you may need to reset your console removing everything.
  4. Justin Silao Win User

Is the Xbox series s region locked?

okay, so there won’t be anything wrong happening with the USA model xbox series s that isn’t all access if I have it in Canada right?
  5. MonkeyGamr Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  6. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

Unable to make service request

The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox series S won’t launch anything - Similar Threads - series won’t launch

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  4. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  5. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  6. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  7. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  8. FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x: When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc 57a516ce-7d27-4882-8e85-5b80624341fd
  9. Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t Dolby atmos launch on my series s?.: I’ve used it before without any issues but since last night it’s been failing to launch. It sits on the opening screen like it’s loading but never loads. I’ve never had this issue and yes I’ve...
  10. Slime Rancher won’t launch on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slime Rancher won’t launch on Series S: Hi Slime rancher has been working fine since we bought it (months ago) however all of a sudden when I try to load it, it gets to the ‘press menu’ screen and once I press menu it closes and goes...