Xbox Series S won’t connect to wifi

Discus and support Xbox Series S won’t connect to wifi in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently bought my son a Xbox Series S, but it won’t do the update properly because of a wifi connection issue. It’s brand new, all my other devices... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CandidateNatural4823, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Xbox Series S won’t connect to wifi

I recently bought my son a Xbox Series S, but it won’t do the update properly because of a wifi connection issue. It’s brand new, all my other devices connected to the wifi. It the initial update when you first plug the Xbox in.

submitted by /u/CandidateNatural4823
    [link] [comments]

/u/CandidateNatural4823, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  3. Santo Le Win User

How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?

I have the same question has anyone figured it out . I also bought a Xbox series s and I also have to live in extended stay America and it won’t pick up the WiFi or load atleast . How can I get connected to there WiFi
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox won’t connect to wifi / series s

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

According to Xbox Support, if you're getting an error "There's a hardware problem":

"This error means the network connection test has detected a problem with your console that requires a repair"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

You can check the warranty of your console by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices. You can also create a repair order from there.
  5. Alan Kaczynski1 Win User

Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

After entering my password it takes about 30s to load and then it does say can’t connect to wireless network. I did also use my phone hotspot as it wouldn’t connect to my home WiFi.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

Hi, Alan! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

- To clarify, what happens when you try to connect your console to a Wifi network? do you get any error codes/messages, or is it simply not seeing any networks as available?
    - Have you verified if the same happens when trying to use a wired connection?
    - Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

Xbox Series S won’t connect to wifi

1. Xbox Series S won’t connect to wifi - Similar Threads - Series won’t connect

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  5. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  7. Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won’t connect to home WiFi: Before a couple days ago my Xbox ran normally for the past 3 years but then it just disconnected from my home WiFi and won’t connect again but all my other devices such as my phone are connected...
  8. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  9. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  10. Xbox Series S Controller won’t connect to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller won’t connect to my Xbox one: I’m trying to connect a next gen controller to my Xbox one. It works, but then it constantly disconnects. Does anybody know what could be the issue or had this issue?...