Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping

Discus and support Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what's wrong with my Series S. I had to reset the breaker to my apartment and since then my console has not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by genuine S-A-D, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping

I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what's wrong with my Series S.

I had to reset the breaker to my apartment and since then my console has not been able to stay connected to WiFi. I'll boot up the console and on the menu it asks me to connect to Xbox Live. I plug in my password to my router, and no luck, it just asks for the password again. I've tried resetting the console for this, and it just does it again. I unplug and replug in the router and modem, and it technically works, but once it shuts down for long enough it just happens again. I've tried clearing the MAC address, nothing there either. I have no idea what's causing this or how to fix it since it wasn't doing this before this last week.

I can answer any questions to help narrow down a solution.

:)

genuine S-A-D, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Glenda Hayes Win User

Hi, I’m Glenda I’ll be happy to help you out today. Kindly reach me out on telegram @MRS_Glenda email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Just to confirm, you've already tried to factory reset your console by choosing "keep my games & apps"?

Is your console's power cable directly plugged in to your wall outlet with no surge protector?
  4. Radman Free Win User

Xbox series S noises

That's what I am done,put my series s on energy saving and then select full shutdown after that I hear noises on the left side of series s and it won't stop noising unless I unplug it
  5. Green. Don't Miss. Win User

Why can’t I load BO3 on my Xbox series S?

It’s currently downloading. It will be done in 30 minutes. Now my Xbox series s isn’t trying to connect wirelessly to my wifi.
  6. bpzk Win User

internet problem

connection was fine yesterday it just happened today.

i have a xbox series s.

im with sky for wifi sadly.

and everything else is connected to the internet fine.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping - Similar Threads - Series WiFi Connection

2. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  3. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  4. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  5. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?: If I have tried everything from turning the Xbox off to doing the advance seting and port thing that I'm still not getting connection to my wifi would I have to factory restart my xbox...
  8. Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won’t connect to home WiFi: Before a couple days ago my Xbox ran normally for the past 3 years but then it just disconnected from my home WiFi and won’t connect again but all my other devices such as my phone are connected...
  9. My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi: My Xbox series x keeps saying dns isn't resolving Xbox server names b1062e3b-ca1d-480c-afd0-de10335300de
  10. My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...: I need help to fix this problem 2380e82f-b21e-4d8f-841c-7c8145962412