Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

Discus and support Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, we finally got to see the next gen "little brother" Series S. It's kept to a design not far from our current One S, and i my opinion looks pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dempup, Sep 8, 2020.

  1. dempup
    dempup Guest

    Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?


    So, we finally got to see the next gen "little brother" Series S. It's kept to a design not far from our current One S, and i my opinion looks pretty good. Properly not one that i am going to pick up. I will definitely go Series X all the way. But a nice
    cost efficient alternative and a great entry model for new xbox players.

    What are peoples thoughts ? and are you thinking about picking it up ?

    :)
     
    dempup, Sep 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Gaelunafn Win User

    Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

    I really appreciate the idea of a cheaper next-gen console. I for myself will buy the Series X but i think its a nice entry model especially for other markets than North-America and Europe. Or as a second console for families who will buy two consoles. Great
    turn by MS to get back some market shares eventually.

    It is well capable of next-gen gaming for a really nice price.
  3. dempup Win User

    Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

    one thing i have noticed, it looks as the s model is just digital only, sucks for those that have a disc collection and can only afford the s version.
    Yes, it is coming without a optical drive, and is pure digital.
  4. dempup Win User

    Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?


    [​IMG]
    Side
    by side (Series S and Series X)
  5. Stampycatfan60 Win User

    Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

    ya, they don't have enough room for that small of a console :/
  6. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

    looks like a record deck, nope am staying clear of these next gen consoles this time.

    ill buy a descent 3000 series nvidia gpu and slight upgrade to pc and trounce the series x then. consoles these days are ways of keeping people locked in to a platform that costs a fortune over time.
Thema:

Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ? - Similar Threads - Series are thoughts

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...: I have the gamepass as of yesterday and it was working but today its not letting me connect to any other players online who have the gamepass as well it brings me to a screen where you can buy the...
  10. My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen. Any thoughts?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen. Any thoughts?: My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen on SOME games, but not all games. And the drift doesn't occur during actual gameplay. Any thoughts on this? Is this...