Xbox Series S Visual bug on Series S optimized games only

Discus and support Xbox Series S Visual bug on Series S optimized games only in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have just been delivered a brand new xbox as a gift from a friend, and after finally unboxing it and setting it up, I decided I wanted to play the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Justgamesgaming, Feb 8, 2025.

  1. Xbox Series S Visual bug on Series S optimized games only


    I have just been delivered a brand new xbox as a gift from a friend, and after finally unboxing it and setting it up, I decided I wanted to play the new Gen games as in tye ones optimized for series s and x, but once I finally hopped onto one of my most anticipated ones, I immediately realized after getting into a game that my graphics were completely messed up. It looks like a bunch of white specks cover the in game objects and are not attached to my TV as if my xbox were incompatible with the TV. This only happens in certain games like Marvel Rivals and Palworld where I try to do anything and there are constantly hundreds of small white specks sparkling on objects to the point to where sometimes my entire screen is filled with larger versions of those bright white specks. Ichave no clue what to do as I have reset my xbox, used a different TV, different hdmi, different power cord, and everything else I could think about. I even have videos and screenshots of what it looked like. But it's only on games that say they are optimized for series s and x every time I have checked. I've tried just about everything but at this point I'm starting to believe it's a software issue and not a hardware issue. I would like as much help as you can give. Please and thank you

    submitted by /u/Justgamesgaming
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Justgamesgaming, Feb 8, 2025
    #1
  2. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

    Are you using a Series S/X?

    Series S/X optimized games can only run from the internal SSD or an expansion card made specifically for the Series S/X.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

  5. Smwutches Win User

    Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?

    If he has a Series S/X and is trying to play a Series S/X optimized game, it will only run on the internal drive or on an expansion card made for the Series S/X. It won't run on a regular external hard drive or SSD.
  6. RuiAtaide Win User

    Dying Light 2 only 30 fps on Series S... What a disgrace!

    It’s not a matter of the Series S being underpowered, seeing that other games manage to get good performance, it’s the simple case of the game not being optimized properly. The series S can run this game at 1080p ( dynamic resolution) and 60fps.

    Even the performance mode on Series X is only 1080p 60fps which speaks for itself, and that is the most powerful system. It’s not a question of the series S being underpowered but the game not properly optimized. Tons of other games get great performance on the S
Thema:

Xbox Series S Visual bug on Series S optimized games only

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S Visual bug on Series S optimized games only - Similar Threads - Series Visual bug

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. unable to deploy UWP from Visual Studio to Xbox Series S

    in XBoX on Windows
    unable to deploy UWP from Visual Studio to Xbox Series S: I'm trying to deploy a UWP package to my Xbox Series S: PC developer mode enabled; new VS 2022 UWP C# project; configuration target x64; target version 'Windows 10, version 2004'; Xbox...
  9. Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...: My Xbox was fine yesterday, now everything is stuck in slow motion. Like games, apps, even sounds on dashboard. And no it's not the TV. Almost $9k TV. It's fine. Very agitating. Any help would be...
  10. Experiencing visual issues on some select Xbox Series X games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Experiencing visual issues on some select Xbox Series X games: Hello! I have a 2022 Xbox Series X (now out of warranty...) plugged into a 4K Samsung TV. I have been experiencing weird graphical issues on select games, specifically Starfield and Halo Infinite,...