Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

Discus and support Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillWilbur1, Aug 6, 2022.

  1. BillWilbur1
    BillWilbur1 Guest

    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping


    I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around 290ms - 400ms. I have tried everything that I can think of to make it work right and just cant figure it out. Only seems to be the Xbox, computers work just fine. Any ideas out there

    :)
     
    BillWilbur1, Aug 6, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

    You need to contact Verizon, they can help you with you connection

    Cellular internet has widely variable abilities depending on how busy the tower is, distance and physical obstacles.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

    Seems like the latency is indeed high. Are you connected via wired or wireless?
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

    Hi BillWilbur1, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

    Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

    Please provide me with the following:

    Download Speed

    Upload Speed

    Latency

    Wireless Strength

    There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
  5. BillWilbur1 Win User

    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

    Hi , I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

    Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

    Please provide me with the following:

    Download Speed
    Upload Speed
    Latency
    Wireless Strength

    There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
    Hope this helps
    [​IMG]
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

    Well ya

    Your numbers aren't great

    You also gotta remember that's not 48mbps consistent

    That flucuates due to the nature of what you are trying to do

    Wireless hotspots aren't broadband connections meant for.gaming

    The signal would flucuate too wildly

    If it a high traffic area your speeds will drop like pebble in water

    Your best bet work with your isp to work on the speed issues but you will have high latency and lag regardless
Thema:

Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping - Similar Threads - Series Verizon LTE

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...