Xbox Series S - unsatisfied

Discus and support Xbox Series S - unsatisfied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, after 13 years in xbox, for the very first time of my life, I am not satisfied with this new gen of console. I bought the Series S, which is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bl4ckSephiroth, May 13, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series S - unsatisfied


    Hi,

    after 13 years in xbox, for the very first time of my life, I am not satisfied with this new gen of console.

    I bought the Series S, which is a great console, but I was force to buy it due the lack of Series X.

    For the first time with Microsoft, I bought the console I don't want because the console that I desidered was not in every store I checked.

    :)
     
    Bl4ckSephiroth, May 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox Series S - unsatisfied

    How were you "forced" to buy a Series S ?

    I want a Series X but due to the chip shortage have not been able to get one yet.I could of got a Series S but didn't because that's not the console i want.
  3. SilentJay76 Win User

    Xbox Series S - unsatisfied

    You're not satisfied because you forced yourself to buy a console that you didn't want, but which is great...? I'm a little confused what you're actually complaining about.

    There's a global shortage of ALL consoles (and many other electronics, due to chip shortages) so you should probably be glad that you got one at all and just enjoy your games. If you're not happy with the Series S, you can always sell it and wait until a Series X becomes available. But getting one may be difficult for quite some time yet. They're basically sold out within minutes of being available anywhere.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox Series S - unsatisfied

    well due to the global chip shortage everyone has issues get any tech they actually want, this shortage will be going on for many more months.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
Thema:

Xbox Series S - unsatisfied

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S - unsatisfied - Similar Threads - Series unsatisfied

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...