Xbox series s unregistered automatically

Discus and support Xbox series s unregistered automatically in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had recently sent my Xbox series s for servicing cause there was some kind of hardware issue. I got an email today saying that my Xbox is getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeathCall1o1, Aug 23, 2023.

  1. DeathCall1o1
    DeathCall1o1 Guest

    Xbox series s unregistered automatically


    I had recently sent my Xbox series s for servicing cause there was some kind of hardware issue. I got an email today saying that my Xbox is getting prepped to be shipped back to me. I went to check on the devices page and it shows that I need to register my series s. I remember registering my series s since that is the only way to then send the Xbox for servicing. I wanted to know if the page is coming to register my Xbox again, does this mean I’m getting a replacement or that the Xbox was successfully repaired?

    :)
     
    DeathCall1o1, Aug 23, 2023
    #1
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Xbox series s unregistered automatically

    Hello DeathCall1o1 how are you?

    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

    Unfortunately you can't predict which console will arrive for you, I suggest you wait for it to arrive so you can be sure.
  3. FireAsh84093753 Win User

    If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it on my Series S ?

    Note* I am currently playing on a Xbox One S and I am switching to my Series S in a few weeks. Will I be able to download the game automatically onto my Series S or will I have to pay for the game again ?
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

    High Latency Issues

    Issue should be fixed with the current build you can manually download at settings / system if it has not been downloaded automatically yet.

    To unregister your console from the preview program pse use the preview dashboard app, go to registration and charge the status there. You will be unregistered from the preview program after the current wave then.
  5. xxxIsaiahxxx Win User

    Xbox Adapter Problems

    No. It might be because of the new update for the month, I think it came out early. If that;'s the case I will unregister from that ***. D:
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

    Hi,

    I'm not sure where you got the 'every game will be 120 fps on Series S' from. The Series S will be capable of 120 fps, but that may not be possible on every game.

    As for Xbox One games at higher frame rates, that's possible, but it will only be on certain games. Plus, such features have to be patched in either by the developer or via the BC team. Xbox One games won't automatically run at higher frame rates on Series
    X or S.

    This is how Xbox Series S backwards compatibility really works
Thema:

Xbox series s unregistered automatically

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s unregistered automatically - Similar Threads - series unregistered automatically

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...