Xbox series s unexpectedly and constantly turns off, falsely claiming ventilation issues.

Discus and support Xbox series s unexpectedly and constantly turns off, falsely claiming ventilation issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had my xbox series s for just over a year now and I had no issues thru the past year. But starting today, my xbox turns itself off and upon turning... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yixy0, Jan 1, 2023.

  1. /u/yixy0
    /u/yixy0 Guest

    Xbox series s unexpectedly and constantly turns off, falsely claiming ventilation issues.


    I had my xbox series s for just over a year now and I had no issues thru the past year. But starting today, my xbox turns itself off and upon turning back on, im prompted to “This xbox console is designed to shut down automatically to protect itself from insufficient ventilation.” followed by tips to prevent the console to shut down in the future. I’ve never had this problem and it just started today. My xbox is on a dresser, all of the ventilation is open and clearly exposed. Does anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/yixy0
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/yixy0, Jan 1, 2023
    #1
  2. MissEdi Win User

    Cod wwii multiplayer shutdown

    Hi there, WedgedCactus510!

    Have you checked to see if your console has plenty of room for ventilation? The
    Ventilation for the Xbox One page has some helpful info for positioning your console for proper ventilation.

    Additionally, we'd recommend that you start the troubleshooting process for this issue by following the steps in the

    Xbox One Console turns off unexpectedly
    guide.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox One S turns off when launching game

    When a console is abruptly turning itself off, this problem typically points to either poor ventilation, or power supply issues.

    You can read more about this issue here, and the steps to troubleshoot it:
    Troubleshoot Xbox One Unexpectedly Turning Off
  4. AridLizard Win User

    Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.

  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

    My xbox one shuts down everytime I start it?

  6. MissEdi Win User

    Xbox one shutting off by itself and quick access menu popping up on its own

    Hey there, Reppoc12!

    Have you ensured that your console has plenty of room for ventilation? The
    Xbox One console ventilation
    guide has more info in regards to how to set up your console to ensure that there is plenty of ventilation. Additionally, if your Xbox One console is randomly shutting off, then we'd recommend following the steps in the

    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    guide to help troubleshoot this issue.

    Let us know if these steps help to resolve this issue, or if you have any other support questions that we can assist with.
Thema:

Xbox series s unexpectedly and constantly turns off, falsely claiming ventilation issues.

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s unexpectedly and constantly turns off, falsely claiming ventilation issues. - Similar Threads - series unexpectedly constantly

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Why Fortnite still crashes/quits unexpectedly on Xbox Series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Fortnite still crashes/quits unexpectedly on Xbox Series S: how to fix this issue?anyone e08d6796-2c4e-4270-958e-657ab171d779
  9. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  10. Unexpected System Shutdown on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Unexpected System Shutdown on Series X: Xbox Series X was on for approximately 30 minutes before unexpectedly shutting down in the middle of a game. It was not a system shutdown so much as a complete loss of power. System was able to be...