Xbox series s turns off automatically in the middle of the game

Discus and support Xbox series s turns off automatically in the middle of the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I’ve recently bought xbox series s it turns off automatically in the middle of the game Kindly help me out I’m facing this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uzzairmemon, May 11, 2021.

1. uzzairmemon
    uzzairmemon Guest

Hello

I’ve recently bought xbox series s it turns off automatically in the middle of the game

Kindly help me out I’m facing this issue

:)

uzzairmemon, May 11, 2021
  2. uzzairmemon Win User

I’ve followed all this method but nothing work .

While playing cord or battlefield in the middle of the game it automatically turns off
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

4. BWO Tman848 Win User

Xbox series X games randomly crashing

Try turning off the FPS booster by pressing the = button on the games and going to Manage game and add-ons > Compatibility Options if HDR is available, try turning that off too. It seemed to work with Halo Wars 2 for me on my xbox series S
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

The game is automatically turned off

Does the issue still persist, there was a Live Services issue causing issues with profiles and purchases over the last 24 hours.

Try again and keep an eye on the status page.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

The game is automatically turned off

Hey i will suggest you to power cycle the console and then try again ;)

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Bye
Thema:

1. Xbox series s turns off automatically in the middle of the game - Similar Threads - series turns off

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  5. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  6. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  7. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770
  8. Xbox Series X turns itself off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns itself off.: I have had my Series X for just over 2 months and it has been fine up until around last weekend, where every time I turn it on and load up a game, it turns itself off after about 2 minutes of...
  9. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  10. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763