Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue

Discus and support Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues starting The Witcher 3 on the Xbox Series S. It will not load further than the first unskippable loading screen (the sword with CD... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RickPrendergast, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue


    I'm having issues starting The Witcher 3 on the Xbox Series S.

    It will not load further than the first unskippable loading screen (the sword with CD Projekt Red on).

    I've only just bought the game digitally and downloaded it.

    Any help?

    :)
     
    RickPrendergast, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

    Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

    You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
  3. TerrellMeeks Johnson Win User

    Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash

    That's awesome I hope they come through on it especially since Arkham Origins isn't available either. My guess is the Series S loads faster than the game can handle and that's why. But I'm no expert, just a theory because that's what the issues with Witcher 3 was.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue

  5. RickPrendergast Win User

    Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue

    Hi Jesse,

    Thank you for the quick reply. I'm not sure whether it was the steps you gave me, or the fact I reinstalled the game without any addons, but it's working now. Thank you!
  6. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
Thema:

Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series s & The Witcher 3 loading issue - Similar Threads - Series Witcher loading

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...