Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This...

Discus and support Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a series s and a series x both on the same network both fully updated both were running the game fine for the last month. Now the series s that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox player1pg, May 28, 2023.

1. Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This...

I have a series s and a series x both on the same network both fully updated both were running the game fine for the last month. Now the series s that doesn't have a disk drive is giving me the sys error of "disk read error [6.147] 'B '- check log for more information" every time i try to play or load modern warfare 2. My xbox series x runs the game flawlessly. Same network. I've reset the xbox I've done a hard restore I've Uninstalled and reinstalled. I've done a network transfer from the x that works perfectly. Why can't I play the games I want when I'm paying for subscription on 2 accounts and buying the game and both xboxes. I payed 1k for the series x. This error needs to be fixed I tried every troubleshoot on the website besides sending my xbox in and waiting a month for a new one.

My real question is what is this error since I can't find information on it anywhere and why cant I get a real response with what the problem is or how to fix it.

:)

Xbox player1pg, May 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This needs to be fixed.

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, does the game crash occur with other games as well, or just specifically for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on your Xbox series S console?

This could be a console issue, you will need to perform a series of troubleshooting steps in order to fix this.

Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with the next steps. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once it's done, try to launch the game again on your Xbox Series S console.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Qwertei Win User

Backward Compatibility Issues

Hey there on 360 that option isn't available to forcefully install the disk. You can install the disk but it's not required it will read the disk and if it encounters an error it'll crash the game and send you to the dash / home.
  4. L0bber Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

I’ve sent in my xbox series x twice now, waiting for the 3rd one to arrive. You definitely wont get the same xbox back. If the xbox doesn’t work this time I have to switch to the series S or goto playstation. (Game disc wouldn’t read, it would crash constantly.. or home screen me)
  5. Shadow Blazin Win User

xbox pc app error code 0x00000001

Same issue here - seeing Error code: 0x00000001

I do hope we dont have the same issue with Gears 4 Nvidia 10 series cards crashing constantly!

every game on my game pass throws an error...
  6. Taylor 34 Win User

Why does my MW2 freeze and then crash in the middle of a match?

I’m playing box series s and it’s only mw2 and I’ve tried multiple solutions to try and fix this but nothing is working. And I recieve no error messages
Thema:

Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This...

1. Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This... - Similar Threads - series sys error

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  4. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  9. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  10. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...