Xbox series S sucks dude

Discus and support Xbox series S sucks dude in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've been having lots of problems with my Xbox series s recently and it honestly confuses the living hell outta me? So at first my Xbox will refuse... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACEONTOX, Feb 17, 2024.

  1. ACEONTOX
    ACEONTOX Guest

    Xbox series S sucks dude


    So I've been having lots of problems with my Xbox series s recently and it honestly confuses the living hell outta me? So at first my Xbox will refuse to stay connected to any wireless controller! It simply sync's the controller out of nowhere causing lots of lost matches in games I've tried reconnecting it but when the controller is blinking the Xbox refuses to go into sync mode even after pressing or holding the button? It's as if my sync button is broken but when I restart my console it works perfectly fine? Until it disconnects again! I thought it was an issue with my remote so I went outta my way and spent 60$ on a brand new remote just to find out it still disconnects? (And yes before spending 60$ on a new remote I used different batteries each from different brands including rechargeable batteries from the Xbox store and still I wouldn't work) so I've resorted to using a wired controller which works with no problems what so ever?

    Now the second problem I'm experiencing is connectivity issues with my Xbox, for some reason my Xbox refuses to stay connected to my Internet and repeativly disconnects and reconnects about 5 times in the span of half of a minute just *on and off* *on and off* rapidly. I have restarted my Xbox both ways, restarted my router, changed service providers and even switched what room I play in for better service but it's still a massive issue but however just like the problem with the controller issue I curiously connected my Xbox to my phone hotspot and no problems? But the issue with my hotspot is party chat doesn't work but discord does? I can't forever play on hotspot because that would waste all of the available hotspot I have left throughout when im able to get it back!

    Please Microsoft you gotta help me I've tried every way possible for a solution to even getting a professional to inspect it even they are confused? Please let me know anything!

    :)
     
    ACEONTOX, Feb 17, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Xbox series S sucks dude

    Hi ACEONTOX, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am truly sorry to hear that.

    This seems like a hardware issue.

    The connection problem might be due to your router, since the hotspot connection is working.

    Have you tried to use a different one?

    I recommend you submit a repair request.

    Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

    Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

    You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

    If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

    I hope this helps.
  3. DerpMate Win User

    Modders found

    The dude that tottally sucks sorry for the luck
  4. Default Username 225 Win User

    Your fav xbox console design?

    idk dude the xbox one s minecraft limited editon (my xbox console i have) is my fav but the series x is also my fav it is so hard to pic that i cant pic
  5. DarkJediMasterX Win User

    Looking for mature players

    Hithuion: Darn dude, that sucks :/
  6. fire sgtent Win User

    Is there anyway to fix music not playing in Xbox 360 games when Spotify is open

    Well that sucks the same games worked fine with external audio playing a couple years ago but it's probably a limitation with the Xbox OS to get it running on Xbox one and Xbox series x/s consoles (if they are the same OS)
Thema:

Xbox series S sucks dude

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S sucks dude - Similar Threads - series sucks dude

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Why does the series s suck so bad

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the series s suck so bad: Why does my series s always crash, consistently drop download speeds. Rarely allows me to use discord chat. To get a game to download i have to restart my console about ten times. Ive reset the...