Xbox Series S sometimes won't power on
Discus and support Xbox Series S sometimes won't power on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! First post on this forum, he! So, I have been rocking my Series S for the past month and it's all cool. But something has been bugging me:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RafaelPili, Dec 15, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series S sometimes won't power on
Loading...
-
Xbox Series S sometimes won't power on - Similar Threads - Series sometimes won't
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as... -
Is it normal that the FPS on my Xbox Series S console sometimes decreases?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it normal that the FPS on my Xbox Series S console sometimes decreases?: Hello, when I play Subnautica below zero, it is in this game that I sometimes notice small frame rate drops. Could you tell me if this is normal? The problem is only with this game. I must say... -
Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...
in XBoX Games and AppsMi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...: Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz dont work Could the support contact me to fix it in any way? 3fa7956c-a1e4-4db7-99c9-c1aef0b6fcea -
Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work sometimes: First the Xbox button doesn’t work and the controller won’t turn on unless it’s plugged in, but even when it is plugged in it doesn’t work but all of the other buttons work. It’s fully charged... -
4K Blu Ray skips sometimes on the Series X
in XBoX Games and Apps4K Blu Ray skips sometimes on the Series X: I'm trying to play "The Batman" on a 4K Blu Ray on my Xbox Series X. During certain sections, the movie skips. I even got a second copy and this still happens. Is there an issue with 4K Blu Rays...