Xbox Series S Skype not working

Discus and support Xbox Series S Skype not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Skype has worked fine for a while on Xbox, I use it to talk to my friends when we crossplay- but now, all of the sudden, they stopped updating the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Caden Witt_0408, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Xbox Series S Skype not working

My Skype has worked fine for a while on Xbox, I use it to talk to my friends when we crossplay- but now, all of the sudden, they stopped updating the chats? it was basically frozen in time for like- a week. I uninstalled then reinstalled and now all of my chats are gone, yet they show up on my phone and computer. I have done absolutely everything I can think of, followed every forum, every tip, and nothing works.

:)

Caden Witt_0408, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cadem, this is really weird, I did a quick search and it looks like the services are working properly.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34723/how-do...

You mention that you've tried some procedures, what exactly have you tried on your console?
  3. bigdadsav Win User

IMPORTIANT!!!: Cross Gen voice chat and Voice messageing!!

Skype em in. Or does skype only work between XB1's?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Accessibility

There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  5. CornealPlains0 Win User

How to fix dlc that I have bought.

Hello, is this to work on Xbox series s or for steam, I play on Xbox series s.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Skype not working - Similar Threads - Series Skype working

2. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  5. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  6. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  7. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  8. Beta not showing on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Beta not showing on xbox series x: I'm trying to update my xbox to beta for a month and I already post it here but nobody responded and u deleted my post so I'm saying it again I'm now in delta in the insider program and I'm trying...
  9. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  10. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...