xbox series S shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

Discus and support xbox series S shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution How do you fix this as this console doesn’t have an eject button like the one S model... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shane Litchfield, Feb 15, 2023.

1. xbox series S shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution How do you fix this as this console doesn’t have an eject button like the one S model

:)

Shane Litchfield, Feb 15, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Just to confirm, are you trying to do the steps below in sequence?

If there's a disc in the console, eject it.

On the console, press and hold the Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn off the console.

Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start up in low resolution mode (the Xbox startup screen will appear slightly pixelated).

Note If you have an Xbox Series S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, press and hold the Xbox button  and the Pair button  instead, as your console doesn’t have an Eject button.

In either case, this will start up your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480).
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Series S shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution.

switch console off and press and hold the sync button and power button, this should get you to the service menu so you can reset the resolution.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I understand, I would highly recommend trying it out with a different HDMI cable first or a different TV to see if it works.
  5. Shane Litchfield Win User

Not yet as I don’t have another one at home, this has only happened since the big update for fortnight
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Since you are using an Xbox Series S console, please press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead when resetting the display settings.
Thema:

1. xbox series S shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution - Similar Threads - series shows unsupported

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  4. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  5. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...
  6. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  7. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  8. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  9. Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X: Even though my router says IVP6 is enabled. It doesn’t show up on my Xbox one X. 2a34072c-2e03-4be6-99fc-def4e1a04a68
  10. Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is

in XboX Insiders
    Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is: I would really like to play Hi-Fi Rush but it's really unplayable on my system. I have my 1 month old Series X hooked directly up to my TV (HDMI 2.0) which is hooked up to my 5.1 receiver (HDMI...