Xbox series s shop problem

Discus and support Xbox series s shop problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to buy cod:mw when a error screen pops up, so i cant buy the game. It says try again later which i have done an infinite amount of times.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KaiHa1, Jun 28, 2021.

  1. KaiHa1
    KaiHa1 Guest

    Xbox series s shop problem


    I was trying to buy cod:mw when a error screen pops up, so i cant buy the game. It says try again later which i have done an infinite amount of times. If someone knows what the problem is then please address me

    :)
     
    KaiHa1, Jun 28, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series s shop problem

    Regarding your situation, it would be best if you can contact the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support

    They should be able to help!
  3. Feliex_ Win User

    Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down

    What did you do? Did you send it to Microsoft or did you send it back to the shop? I have the same problem with my series S..
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

    You just buy the standard figure 8 cable in your region from any electronic shop

    Xbox one s or series s use all the same cables as most Electronics
  5. mark wright2 Win User

    Xbox s games

    It's a series S, so I could go into a shop and buy a code?

    Somebody said just buy and Xbox one game and inside the box it has the disk and the code🤔
  6. GhostRid3r2160 Win User

    Several Xbox One S issues

    No problem i had a similar problem my xbox one s laser was malfunctioning and i took it to a repair shop paid 30 quid then worked fine can but try :D
Thema:

Xbox series s shop problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s shop problem - Similar Threads - series shop problem

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. I bought a used XBOX Series X from the pawn shop and I CHECKED THE FULL LIBRARY OF THE...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a used XBOX Series X from the pawn shop and I CHECKED THE FULL LIBRARY OF THE...: I was buying a used Xbox from the pawn. The lady brung one up to the front counter and it looked busted at the top a bit where the fan sits under. I looked on the shelf when the other xboxes were...
  7. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  8. NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...

    in XBoX on Windows
    NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities...: NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE and Continue shopping on Xbox series s and the game is cities skylines 2 why i can't download this game. 9fb5f154-6e3d-4f81-8d49-dcf3c9288da3
  9. I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory...: I bought an Xbox series s from a pawn shop and it was not factory reset. How do I factory reset it without needing the code or a parental code a2ab7fbc-a2d3-46d1-8b69-56a867063bcc
  10. My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...: Installation just stops. Trying again just shows it where it stopped, doesn't move, then concludes. Won't allow me to update any games either. 1e89461f-55ba-4c70-a82e-620c5a003407