Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games.

Discus and support Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In Some games like Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (see the picture ) or A Plague Tale : Requiem i have issues with displaying shadows. Is it normal with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KRISM88, Mar 6, 2023.

  1. KRISM88
    KRISM88 Guest

    Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games.


    In Some games like Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (see the picture ) or A Plague Tale : Requiem i have issues with displaying shadows. Is it normal with Xbox Series S ? I have tried with different HDMI cables and different TV's.. same resul.

    First picture taken by Xbox pad screenshot button, second taken by phone from TV.


    Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games. [​IMG]



    Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games. [​IMG]


    :)
     
    KRISM88, Mar 6, 2023
    #1
  2. KRISM88 Win User

    Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games.

    Thank You for Your help. Unfortunately I have tried with different Xbox settings even switching the resolution between 4K and 1080p.... still the same. I have noticed this issue im several games FIFA 23 ( see the right bottom corner) and i thing its not related to 1440p as other objects are displayed correctly.
    [​IMG]
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello KRISM88, I don't know if this is happening in all games, also check your console setting, Series S only does 1440p.
  4. Rodrigo Lima 144 Win User

    Visual artifacts in some games on Xbox Series X|S

    First of all, thank you very much for everyone who responded. I did all this and it didn't do any good, Francia J.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Visual artifacts in some games on Xbox Series X|S

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    It can be a game issue or the console itself but we just need to perform troubleshooting steps. First, please turn off the "HDR10"

    Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options. Under the Advanced column, choose Video modes and uncheck the option to Allow HDR10.

    If it's already unchecked, try to reset your console to factory default keeping your games and apps.

    Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Visual artifacts in some games on Xbox Series X|S

    Thank you so much for letting me know and please try to uninstall and reinstall both games.
Thema:

Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S- Shadows with artifacts in some games. - Similar Threads - Series Shadows artifacts

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. "New" refurbished XBOX series X not working with Assassins Creed Shadows

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "New" refurbished XBOX series X not working with Assassins Creed Shadows: Hi There, I ordered (March 29, 2025) and received (April 1, 2025) a refurbished Series X a few days ago (through Microsoft) and purchased a disc copy of Assassins Creed Shadows (from Best Buy)...
  10. Cannot install Assassin's Creed Shadows on Series X. I have restarted my console,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Assassin's Creed Shadows on Series X. I have restarted my console,...: I cannot install Assassin's Creed Shadows from disc I purchased. I have restarted my console, updated other games, as well yet still have issues with my Series X 6b8c504c-8c24-4e13-9e70-6363f13473a2