Xbox series S says I don’t have the games I literally bought on my Xbox one years ago. How...

Discus and support Xbox series S says I don’t have the games I literally bought on my Xbox one years ago. How... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the Xbox series s I also have an Xbox one. I tried to get all my games in my Xbox one into my series S but a lot of the games I couldn’t get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abbu ��, Dec 27, 2022.

1. abbu ��
    abbu �� Guest

Xbox series S says I don’t have the games I literally bought on my Xbox one years ago. How...

I got the Xbox series s I also have an Xbox one. I tried to get all my games in my Xbox one into my series S but a lot of the games I couldn’t get because I “never bought it” when I have proof on my Xbox one that I have. I re bought one of the games it said I never bought and lost years of progress in that game. I was hoping I could get a refund on the game and help on how to get my games on my Xbox one back if you need proof of issue I have it. Xbox literally just stole my money and when I asked for help last time I was told to “restart my Xbox” when I did it obviously did nothing.

:)

abbu ��, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Jwf702 Win User

Dragon Ball Kakarot Save issue

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. Got an Xbox Series X/S, bought the Series X/S version of the game — beat it, got the DLC upgrade but now my save files don’t want to upload saying I have to get my Xbox One file…which I don’t have.

I know I could just delete my saves and start over, but I’m not spending another 50+ hours grinding through to get to where I was in the first place.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version

It's very easy how to check which version of the game you bought. Check the game case. If it says, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox One version of the game. If it just says Xbox Series X|S, then you have the Xbox Series X|S version.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can I transfer games I bought in my all digital Xbox one to my new Xbox one series s?

I have a all digital Xbox one that I have purchased games on.

I have a new Xbox one series s.

Can I transfer the games I bought on my all digital Xbox one to the Xbox one series s
    Series consoles are just series consoles there is no one in the name

Xbox one games are just xbox one no s or x

Xbox series s or x that's it

You will just.confuse people not to mention confuse system requirements when looking at games

Series consoles aren't just a numbers bump.but.a over 10 year jump.in tech between xbox one and series consoles with o ly 2 year old cpu and GPU tech
  5. Ronnie Hicks Win User

Game time purchased on girlfriends email address which don't have same email address how do I switch my games over to my Xbox One

I have the games transferred on my Xbox series s but I also have a Xbox which I originally bought the game on how do I port the games over to the Xbox One
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series S says I don’t have the games I literally bought on my Xbox one years ago. How do I get those games back, and don’t tell me to restart my Xbox it does absolutely nothing.

Did you buy the xbox one disk copy or digjtal

If disk.thata why

The series s is a digital console only
Thema:

1. Xbox series S says I don’t have the games I literally bought on my Xbox one years ago. How... - Similar Threads - series says don’t

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  5. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  6. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  7. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  8. Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X: Even though my router says IVP6 is enabled. It doesn’t show up on my Xbox one X. 2a34072c-2e03-4be6-99fc-def4e1a04a68
  9. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  10. Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough...: Hi I have a Xbox series x and I have 200 free gb however it says I still don’t have enough space to install it ? b2479c4c-9834-4e44-88b8-04afa2b908ff