Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage

Discus and support Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im on a new Series S console and I know we’ve been in lockdown during January and February but i cant belive ive used 24,653.43 TB of data in one month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YellowTails, Mar 17, 2021.

  1. YellowTails
    YellowTails Guest

    Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage


    Im on a new Series S console and I know we’ve been in lockdown during January and February but i cant belive ive used 24,653.43 TB of data in one month just by playing Warzone. I haven’t changed any settings since getting my xbox and its been on auto update since the day one release date. Does anyone know how on earth ive managed to use that much internet recently?



    Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage [​IMG]


    :)
     
    YellowTails, Mar 17, 2021
    #1
  2. blueamcat Win User

    Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage

    That is absolutely a silly visual bug. lol
  3. Lord Bane74 Win User

    Bandwith/Total Usage this period

    Very interesting unless a recent update is no longer counting that as bandwidth usage on the Xbox One, and I'm not finding anything particularly detailing a change in Bandwidth counting.
    Got the same problem here (Italy). My bandwidth usage does not add up videos (amazon prime video) and even games download from gamepass. I downloaded Lego Worlds (4GB) just to try and my bandwidth usage shows only 236MB. Moreover, I'm installing latest RDR2
    patch and the download speed in the bandwidth usage page shows just a few kbit/s whilst shows the correct speed (tens of mbit/s) in the queue tab of my apps&games menu.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

    Bandwith Usage Question

    Hi Naviv, my name is Oskayra it is my pleasure to answer your question:

    If you set the refresh period to 1 day, the Xbox Series X console will collect bandwidth usage data for 24 hours and then update it in the Settings panel. This will allow you to see how your bandwidth has been used over the previous day.

    If you want to delete or reset your bandwidth usage for a month, follow these steps:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & System > Settings.
    3. Select System > Updates & Downloads.
    4. 4. Select Bandwidth Usage.
    5. 5. Select Reset.

    This will clear all bandwidth usage data for the current month.

    You can also clear or reset the bandwidth usage for a specific game or application. To do this, follow these steps:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select My Games and Apps.

    3. Select the game or application you want to delete or reset.

    4. 4. Select More Options > Game Information.
    5. Scroll down to the "Bandwidth Usage" section and select Reset.

    This will remove all bandwidth usage data for that game or application.

    Regards, Oskayra
  5. The 1st Jester Win User

    slow downloading of the digital copy

    8 hours in, I'm at 20% at an average bandwidth usage of 0.42 MB/s, when my internet is currently speed testing at 10 MB/s on my computer. Never. PreOrdering. Digital. Again.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Bandwidth Usage

    Hey, guys! Hopefully Malacath has helped you out, DIYoung. If he hasn't, then please feel encouraged to post up a new thread. This one is a bit old, and the original poster has marked it as answered. Detail what you're running into and troubleshooting you've
    completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S ridiculous bandwidth usage - Similar Threads - Series ridiculous bandwidth

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series s bandwidth usage

    ,
  2. does xbox series s consume alot of internet data