xbox series s reward your current market is not supported

Discus and support xbox series s reward your current market is not supported in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought an Xbox Series S and it won't let me enter the Rewards application, indicating that the country is wrong. I have tried with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoséF. R., May 26, 2022.

1. JoséF. R.
    JoséF. R. Guest

Hello, I recently bought an Xbox Series S and it won't let me enter the Rewards application, indicating that the country is wrong. I have tried with another account, another country, but nothing.

Also when I get the notice to claim the Xbox Game pass recommendations it also gives me an error.

xbox series s reward your current market is not supported [​IMG]

xbox series s reward your current market is not supported [​IMG]

:)

JoséF. R., May 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

If that’s the case you may need to submit a ticket to Microsoft Rewards Team.
  3. JoséF. R. Win User

Hello,

I have opened a case for almost a month, the support leaves a lot to be desired since they hardly respond in weeks.

Could it be that the console is defective?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that your region is supported, JoséF. Even if you set your console location on a supported market it will detect your physical location.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...
  5. JoséF. R. Win User

Hello, I have tried but the error persists. I have tried with another account and it also happens to me. With a Wi-Fi connection from another provider and the same. Thanks greetings.
  6. Francia J. Win User

If you're physically located in Spain simply remove and re-add your account to re-sync it.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

1. xbox series s reward your current market is not supported - Similar Threads - series reward current

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  4. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  5. There's no reward icon app available on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    There's no reward icon app available on my Xbox series s: Hi There's no rewards app available on my Xbox series s 6342c7f8-cc8e-4129-87f2-ce8578cfe18e
  6. How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s: Microsoft rewards nor working on my Xbox !!!! ee01b711-0347-4057-8727-bdc52ed3e53b
  7. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  8. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  9. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  10. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...