Xbox series S raytracing not working or available

Discus and support Xbox series S raytracing not working or available in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am posting this after over 2 months of my new Xbox series S not supporting raytracing. When I go into games like Minecraft and Fortnite, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FamilyE, Jan 26, 2021.

  1. FamilyE
    FamilyE Guest

    Xbox series S raytracing not working or available


    Hello,

    I am posting this after over 2 months of my new Xbox series S not supporting raytracing. When I go into games like Minecraft and Fortnite, the game says my device does not support raytracing. Do I have to enable it? If it is a defect (which I doubt as
    nobody else seems to be having this issue) is it too late to get a refund or exchange

    :)
     
    FamilyE, Jan 26, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Help Cold War raytracing series S

    Hi,

    The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  4. dempup Win User

    How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

    Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

    You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    GTA + doesn't work

    GTA+ is only available for the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. If you are using the Xbox One version, then GTA+ will not work. Make sure you are using the Xbox Series X|S version of the game.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox settings

    The feature is only available on the Xbox Series X|S consoles. So if you are trying to set it up on an Xbox One console, it won't work as the feature is not available.
Thema:

Xbox series S raytracing not working or available

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S raytracing not working or available - Similar Threads - series raytracing working

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...