Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down

Discus and support Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have bought Xbox Series S 20 days ago and ı finished The Medium, I also played Fifa21 for 15 hours. My console was fine at theese games.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tolgaayhan, May 17, 2021.

1. tolgaayhan
    tolgaayhan Guest

Hello guys,

I have bought Xbox Series S 20 days ago and ı finished The Medium, I also played Fifa21 for 15 hours. My console was fine at theese games.

But my console randomly freeze 5-10 seconds and shutting down while playing AC Valhalla. When ı open the console after the shut down ı saw dynamic backround corrupted. Hard reset and re-install the game did not fix my problem. I am reading forums for an one week and ı learned there is no solution for this problem.

Should I send my console for replacement or waiting for an update?

I am waiting your kind responses

:)

tolgaayhan, May 17, 2021
  2. tolgaayhan Win User

Firstly thank you for your response. But this issue has been only at next gen enhanced games and many people has this problem. You may find many tittles about this problem in the websites/forums. I think Microsoft has to official explanation about this unexpected shutting downs. If ı send my console to repair you will send me a replacament unit and ı have bought my console only 20 days ago. also, there is no guarantee that replacament unit will be works fine.

I like xbox consoles but this problem made me unhappy for an one week.
  3. tolgaayhan Win User

Yes, Your refurbished will work fine.
  4. tolgaayhan Win User

I sent to Microsoft and get a refurbished. And problem is fixed. If you have Same problem you should send it to Microsoft too
  5. Feliex_ Win User

What did you do? Did you send it to Microsoft or did you send it back to the shop? I have the same problem with my series S..
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down - Similar Threads - Series Randomly Freeze

2. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  3. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  4. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  5. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  6. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  7. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  8. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  9. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  10. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX on Windows
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95

Users found this page by searching for:

1. series s turning off