Xbox series s power cord

Discus and support Xbox series s power cord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a xbox series s but I lost the power cord. I have a PS4 power cord that I don't use anymore, can I use it with the xbox without damaging the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by juanmelendez5, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Xbox series s power cord

I bought a xbox series s but I lost the power cord. I have a PS4 power cord that I don't use anymore, can I use it with the xbox without damaging the device?

:)

juanmelendez5, Nov 8, 2021
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Does the Xbox Series X/S work worldwide region free without any specific extra requirements?

Hi, Kiara.

If you have an Xbox One S or an Xbox One X, you can use its power cord with your new console. The power cord from the original Xbox One would not work with a Series S/X console.
  3. Georges C. Win User

xbox series s power cord

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kareem, you can buy another one if you want but it's not really necessary, that's because all the consoles from the Xbox One S are automatic Bivolt, and the cable that comes with them supports the voltage.
  4. Georges C. Win User

xbox series s power cord

Nop, you have to use a 220V ou 125-220 cable.
  5. Kareem Zidan1 Win User

xbox series s power cord

I'm asking that does the 125 v power cord is compatible with 220 v outlet or not?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox series s power cord

I believe that to be compatible it has to be of the same voltage shown in the image. If not I can't recommend you the one you have, as this could damage your console.
Thema:

Xbox series s power cord

1. Xbox series s power cord - Similar Threads - series power cord

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  4. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  6. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  7. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  8. Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Series S use a power cord from the old, old, OG Xbox?: My wife insist that the original Xbox has a power cord that will work on the Xbox Series S. Is she crazy or am I wrong? 28aff0ff-bcf1-4ee7-a19d-aa944fd8bf54
  9. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  10. Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?: I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series x power cable. So, this got me wondering if...