Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence

Discus and support Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, we found out that I cannot replace my Xbox series S internal NVME, reason? Microsoft has decides to kill the planet transforming avery xbox series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Forkbomb01, Dec 11, 2023.

  1. Forkbomb01
    Forkbomb01 Guest

    Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence


    Hi, we found out that I cannot replace my Xbox series S internal NVME, reason? Microsoft has decides to kill the planet transforming avery xbox series x|s in a e-waste when the nvme die. On the disk there is an encrypted partition, updated every system update. I think this thing violeted some law in my country, because it's called: planned obsolescence, and it's illegal in EU.

    Meanwhile we are searching via other channels to force Microsoft to a public statement. Someone has found a way to replace the nvme? Cloning to a new one seems working, have you experienced any issue after that?

    :)
     
    Forkbomb01, Dec 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence

    Discussing self repair is not allowed on the forums.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Planned obsolescence

    Hi there,

    Thanks for the reply! I recommend trying a
    power cycle
    of the console.

    If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console
    , Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

    Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. Hurlamania Win User

    planned obsolescence

    What is the issue it is having? it may not be a total loss...
  5. KingRichard2020 Win User

    planned obsolescence

  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Planned obsolescence

    While there is no doubt something like this could have been made to die on purpose, I do not think it’s consoles though.
Thema:

Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence - Similar Threads - series Planned Obsolescence

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. New xbox serie or gen plan ? And when

    in XboX Insiders
    New xbox serie or gen plan ? And when: Are there any plan to release a new generation/ serie of xbox ? You know like the orginal xbox, then xb 360 and now xbox one. Beacuse I saw that they are playing to stop with xbox x and s and...
  9. i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller: i tried calling mircosoft support uk the person had me on hold for 16mins 98245fda-c913-4337-a4e9-4a4f519ee947
  10. When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...: When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of...