Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept

Discus and support Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NOEL giving having Idea. Xbox Series S Physical Game Patent Looks Like. Figure A: Xbox USB Flash Drive Game. Figure B: Xbox External Disc Drive.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NolilQuezon, Jul 1, 2022.

1. NolilQuezon
    NolilQuezon Guest

NOEL giving having Idea. Xbox Series S Physical Game Patent Looks Like.

Figure A: Xbox USB Flash Drive Game.

Figure B: Xbox External Disc Drive.

Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept [​IMG]

Insert and load Game.

Figure A: Xbox USB Flash Game insert to Xbox Series S.

Figure B: Xbox External Disc Drive insert to Xbox Series S.

Including Game Casing Cover.

Figure A: Game Disc Cover.

Figure B: Game USB Flash Drive Cover.

Type Media Removal Storage.

Figure A: Game Disc

Figure B: Game USB Flash Drive.

Figure C: Solid State compare Game Card and Game USB Flash Drive.

:)

NolilQuezon, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can Microsoft create a way for Xbox Series S user to transfer their game discs without having to rebuy the game?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Altair2614, unfortunately it is not possible to turn physical games into digital games.

However, Microsoft announced a few months ago that it is working on a patent that could allow you to turn physical games into digital copies for the Xbox Series S!

But we have no information about when this will happen or even if it will happen.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-series-s-ma...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Physical games in Xbox Series S

He actually can buy the Games as an physical Copy and play them on both Consoles...
    No he can't. Xbox Series S has no Blu-ray optical drive.

If they bought a Series S they would need to re-buy their games again as digital purchases.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

5 reasons why next gen consoles will initially suck.

Mate, you don't have to type all in RED, to make your point... I Design Friggin Patents... If I went to an Investor or Backer for support.. They would want a piece of the action & make out they created it... Even though, I created the Concept & prototyped
    it.... Get My Drift..??

There will always be "Physical Media"... HDD or Flash Media Aren't that reliable for hard copies or backups of data...

Physical Media Innovation, is what makes HDD sizes Larger...
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Trial issue with Series S

Hello, Benjamin. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I take this opportunity to let you know that the licenses of the games you have in physical format are stored on the disc itself. So, if you purchase a Series S and want to play the games you have physically, it's required to re-purchase the title digitally on the Microsoft Store because the Series S doesn't have a disc drive.

Apart from that, it is important to mention that it's not possible to convert a physical copy to a digital one unless the physical copy included a redeemable code. Therefore, any physical game you own can't be played on this device, and if you have an extensive library of physical games, you may want to consider getting a Series X instead of the Series S.

I know this is not the answer you were expecting, but your kindness is appreciated.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. ImAice Win User

Fifa 22 xbox series s

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Please don't get me wrong but I'd like to be honest and transparent with you that the disc copy of the game doesn't come with a game code that you can redeem. Basically, the digital copy of the game is separately purchased.

Xbox Series S consoles only reads digital copy of games and since the license of your game is embedded on the physical disc, it will really not work on your Xbox Series S console.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Physical Copy Game Patent Concept - Similar Threads - Series Physical Copy

2. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  5. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  6. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  7. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  8. Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x: I’ve just recently purchased a physical copy of red dead redemption 2 and whenever I put disk one in to install my Xbox series x fan becomes really loud then it gives me a alert which reads “ wait...
  9. How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S: I had an Xbox one S Three years ago, but it stopped working. I only had one Xbox game disk "Minecraft: Xbox One edition, it was stuck in the Console on the time the console stopped working. I got...
  10. Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...: Borderlands 3, Xbox One - Walmart.com 8a04e7a9-f405-4fe7-94e6-00dcdff0b010