Xbox series S pending

Discus and support Xbox series S pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 10 days ago I bought a Xbox series s on the Microsoft Store. The money has been taken out of my account but has been put back in since without me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mineamania94, Nov 28, 2020.

  1. mineamania94
    mineamania94 Guest

    Xbox series S pending


    10 days ago I bought a Xbox series s on the Microsoft Store. The money has been taken out of my account but has been put back in since without me asking for a refund or to cancel my order. it wasnt meant to come until late december but because the money
    got given back im a little worried, any hints?

    :)
     
    mineamania94, Nov 28, 2020
    #1
  2. TMoney5 Win User

    Xbox Series X order not shipped yet (day of ETA)

    My estimated date says sep 8th and it’s still says pending for my Xbox series s
  3. AnshSuri Win User

    Xbox series s order pending

    We are all buying Xbox Series S on Microsoft Store. I personally cannot track it, it says pending.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  5. AnshSuri Win User

    Xbox series s order pending

    BRO READING THIS THREAD GAVE ME SO MUCH HOPE, ordered a series s on Friday May 7th and I was worried why hasn’t the pending disappeared, and then looked at the thread from last year when covid began and got very disappointed, but yeah hopefully mine comes in this week asw. Estimated Shipping date is May 14th.
  6. dgwuapo Win User

    Xbox series s order pending

    yesssirr, at first it said it was suppose to arrive today but its arriving tomorrow, I'm just glad it on its way
Thema:

Xbox series S pending

Loading...
  1. Xbox series S pending - Similar Threads - series pending

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33