Xbox series s pending status

Discus and support Xbox series s pending status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i pre ordered the series s a couple days after pre orders released. when i pre ordered it, it started with the status "pending" with a order number and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MicahMoreland, Oct 14, 2020.

  1. Xbox series s pending status


    i pre ordered the series s a couple days after pre orders released. when i pre ordered it, it started with the status "pending" with a order number and a picture of the console in my purchased history . 5 days later it said pre ordered still with a the
    console picture. then today its saying pending again and now it doesn't have a picture at all of the console and is just a blue symbol representing my purchase. Is it bad its saying pending again in my purchased history with a new picture representing that
    purchase instead of the console picture?

    :)
     
    MicahMoreland, Oct 14, 2020
    #1
  2. MicahMoreland Win User

    Xbox series s pending status

    i pre ordered it from microsoft, it was only a day off and i was able to snatch one still
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series s pending status

    You need to address it with the etailer

    Ms.was sold out the first day

    Only thing available.now.is all access consoles
  4. MicahMoreland Win User

    Xbox series s pending status

    well a day later i got a email from microsoft saying i put one in my cart and forgot to check out, so when i checked out it still went through lol
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series s pending status

    A days off would be sold out

    It was done in the first few mins

    Only way to get a console a day later would be goto a physical store
  6. TMoney5 Win User

    Xbox Series X order not shipped yet (day of ETA)

    My estimated date says sep 8th and it’s still says pending for my Xbox series s
Thema:

Xbox series s pending status

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s pending status - Similar Threads - series pending status

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33