Xbox Series S Pending not shipped

Discus and support Xbox Series S Pending not shipped in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered the series S from microsoft Canada December 15th 2020 with an estimated deliver date of Januaru 8th 2020 (was supposed to be shipped by the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gabes1082, Jan 7, 2021.

  1. Gabes1082
    Gabes1082 Guest

    Xbox Series S Pending not shipped


    I ordered the series S from microsoft Canada December 15th 2020 with an estimated deliver date of Januaru 8th 2020 (was supposed to be shipped by the 2nd) Its now the 7th and it still hasnt shipped yet. Are they behind? Or whats going on. Kinda angry as
    they took my money and havnt shipped my product.

    :)
     
    Gabes1082, Jan 7, 2021
    #1
  2. JadenJaguars19 Win User

    Xbox series x

    My microsoft order for my Xbox series x still says pending but the icons have changed to a box that I think means shipping or being labeled. Should I be worried?
    Same here bro also got express shipping prayers
  3. TMoney5 Win User

    Xbox Series X order not shipped yet (day of ETA)

    My estimated date says sep 8th and it’s still says pending for my Xbox series s
  4. AnshSuri Win User

    Xbox series s order pending

    We are all buying Xbox Series S on Microsoft Store. I personally cannot track it, it says pending.
  5. th5557 Win User

    GLS shipping? item isn't showing up

    Same here... 5 days with no tracking updates from GLS on an xbox series s, shipped to WA.
  6. jeffflores1 Win User

    Question on Order

    I purchased an Xbox One S that I believe comes with a controller on Thursday(8/13) and my order still says Pending. I can't request a cancel on it either. So I believe it charged my card/ and or is being shipped. But it still says Pending for it.
Thema:

Xbox Series S Pending not shipped

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series S Pending not shipped - Similar Threads - Series Pending shipped

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33