Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

Discus and support Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have series s forza horizon 4 after I first downloaded the game, when I opened the game, it stayed on the loading screen, after closing the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barış Sevinç, Nov 29, 2022.

  1. Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game


    I have series s forza horizon 4 after I first downloaded the game, when I opened the game, it stayed on the loading screen, after closing the game and opening it again, I played and stopped while playing tomb raider and entered the store. games bought from store and downloaded by gamepass

    forza horizon 4 ilk indirdikten sonra oyunu açtığımda yükleme ekranında kaldı oyunu kapatıp yine açtıktan sonra oynadım ve tomb raider oynarken durdurup mağazaya girdim 10 dakika sonra tekrar girdiğimde siyah ekranda karşılaştım oyunu kapatıp açmama rağmen açılmadı konsolu kapatıp açtım oynadım neden böyle oluyor ? oyunlar mağazadan alındı ve gamepass tarafından indirildi

    :)
     
    Barış Sevinç, Nov 29, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

    Hi Barış
    just to confirm, is everything working now?

    It could have been a temporary problem with your internet connection (not able to establish connection temporarily with this specific game)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

    What console do you have?
    Where are you physically located? (country)
    And what did you tried so far to fix this?
  5. Barış Sevinç Win User

    Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

    Firtly i downloaded game and ı opened but game not open just ı see horizon picture and game pass amblem. After ı wait 2 minute but game not open. And also after ı close game and open game ı played ıts normal ?
  6. Barış Sevinç Win User

    Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

    O have series s console country canada ı live in turkey. I just close and open game (restart) fixed. But ı dont know this Why did such an event occur?
Thema:

Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

Loading...
  1. Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game - Similar Threads - series oyunu başlatmaması

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...