Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

Discus and support Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have series s forza horizon 4 after I first downloaded the game, when I opened the game, it stayed on the loading screen, after closing the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barış Sevinç, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

I have series s forza horizon 4 after I first downloaded the game, when I opened the game, it stayed on the loading screen, after closing the game and opening it again, I played and stopped while playing tomb raider and entered the store. games bought from store and downloaded by gamepass

forza horizon 4 ilk indirdikten sonra oyunu açtığımda yükleme ekranında kaldı oyunu kapatıp yine açtıktan sonra oynadım ve tomb raider oynarken durdurup mağazaya girdim 10 dakika sonra tekrar girdiğimde siyah ekranda karşılaştım oyunu kapatıp açmama rağmen açılmadı konsolu kapatıp açtım oynadım neden böyle oluyor ? oyunlar mağazadan alındı ve gamepass tarafından indirildi

:)

Barış Sevinç, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Barış
    just to confirm, is everything working now?

It could have been a temporary problem with your internet connection (not able to establish connection temporarily with this specific game)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What console do you have?
    Where are you physically located? (country)
    And what did you tried so far to fix this?
  5. Barış Sevinç Win User

Firtly i downloaded game and ı opened but game not open just ı see horizon picture and game pass amblem. After ı wait 2 minute but game not open. And also after ı close game and open game ı played ıts normal ?
  6. Barış Sevinç Win User

O have series s console country canada ı live in turkey. I just close and open game (restart) fixed. But ı dont know this Why did such an event occur?
Thema:

1. Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game - Similar Threads - series oyunu başlatmaması

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  6. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  9. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  10. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...